I got back from Hyderabad a couple of days ago, where I last found myself attending the Vivo SIIMA press conference. I returned back only to be greeted by a slew of blog meetings and deadlines. I do thoroughly enjoy being engaged in one task or another. However, what suffers the most is my diet and nutrition.
I live in between two extremes. I either have a lavish meal (Blueberry Danish included) or skip a meal, usually lunch. Now this is the worst habit you can possibly get used to. It poses health risks like metabolic disorders and cardiovascular diseases that impact your daily energy levels.
I have, of course, resorted to protein or granola bars. But I find that munching on these bars is quite laborious for me.
In a previous post I had mentioned about Zago Body Buddy as my fitness companion. The same brand has introduced a new product to the market – The Breakfast Shake. It boasts of the goodness of Australian oats, proteins and vitamins. Additionally it is gluten free and free from preservatives. Zago Breakfast Shake is available in 3 flavours – Chocolate, Mango and Almond and is priced at Rs. 50.
To throw in some information about oats in your drink- it creates a feeling of satiation so you don’t binge on unhealthy food, it increases metabolism, includes essential nutrients, rich in dietary fibre to aid digestion, low glycemic index for sustained energy release, rich in antioxidants and reduces the risk of cardio-vascular diseases, cancer and cholestrol.
Besides this, here are some of the top reasons why the bottle finds itself in my everyday bag-
- The bottle is very light and stylish to be carried around.
- It is super convenient when you’re in a hurry to go to school/college/work when you can’t sit down and have solid breakfast.
- It is a great ‘in-between-meals’ drink if you’re into fitness.
- It is available in over 1000 stores across Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Chandigarh and Ahmedabad along with Amazon.in, healthkart.com and zagolife.com. I spotted it on grocery store shelves closer home- which means it is easily accessible.
- It is very modestly priced.
- It saves the time needed for preparing/ cooking breakfast.
I prefer carrying a bottle of the Breakfast Shake along with a fruit or two. It completes my meal when I’m on the go.
Which is your favorite flavour?
Photographed by Anand John Wesley at Vinceshe.in